If you’ve ever asked yourself:
“What if we fostered?”
“What if we adopted?”
This is your starting point.
Next month, we’ll fill the gaps that come after those “What If’s” with details and insight into fostering and adoption at a local coffee shop.
This night will not be a space to commit to anything, it’s a night to better understand what the other side of those “What If’s” really look like for you and your family.
Stay Tuned For Our Next Meeting
800 Tyson St Knoxville, Tennessee 37917
Questions We'll Answer
• What is foster care?
• What are the requirements for becoming foster parents?
• What kind of training will I receive?
• What are my next steps if I want to foster?
• What are my next steps if I am not quite ready to foster?
• How does adoption work within foster care?
• What is the difference between DCS and agencies?
• Are there things I can do to help with taking a placement (child) into my home?
Take your next step with a TN-KEY Intro class!
Knox Area Foster Care & Adoption Ministries
MARCH 28 @ 6:30 P.M.
APRIL 10 @ 6:30 P.M.
APRIL 13 @ 6:30 P.M.
INTRO CLASSES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
MARCH 30 @ 6:00 P.M. | Virtual
APRIL 6 @ 6:00 P.M. | In person
APRIL 13 @ 6:00 P.M. | Virtual
APRIL 20 @ 6:00 P.M. | Virtual
APRIL 22 @ 6:00 P.M. | In person
APRIL 27 @ 6:00 P.M. | Virtual
MAY 4 @ 6:00 P.M. | In person
JUNE 27 @ 6:00 P.M. | Virtual